Friday, July 30, 2010

Anyone ever lose a finger or toe nail.?

i got my finger caught in the doorway near where the hinges were.


the door closed, and i got my finger caught, and my finger nail turned black, and today it fell off.


have any of you had such pain like that.Anyone ever lose a finger or toe nail.?
yes, but don`t be discouraged, it will grow backAnyone ever lose a finger or toe nail.?
I slammed my index finger between a window frame and the sill. I saw stars the pain was so intense. And like your, my nail turned black and fell off...I still have a lump near the knuckle where the window hit too, but that doesn't hurt, just a grim reminder to pay attention more.
i lost two of my tow nails, I know they were going to fall off, the were hardly hanging on so i left them there untill i stubed my tow and it fell off. i did not realy realize that i had messed them up so bad untill latter that day. By leaving them on the new ones were able to grow under them so i did not have the exposed skin.
Ouch! That's the worst. It seems like after something like that happens you constantly bump that finger too! I ended up putting a bandaid around it just to keep some padding there for a few days it was so tender.
Yes. Closed car door on finger. also lost both big toenails to infection.





I just kept it cold, lots of ice.... I've had worse pain, broke leg in 2 places, had surgery.
My son (age 4) fell down on the sidewalk and ripped the whole nail off!..AARGH!





Very painful. Good News .. your nail will grow back and you wont know the difference. It just takes a few months.





**** Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment