Friday, July 30, 2010

Would you drive a roofing nail through your index finger for a thousand dollars?

even though i could really use the money i'm gonna say noWould you drive a roofing nail through your index finger for a thousand dollars?
No however I wouldn't mind do so to a bloodsucking vampire.


There that outta hold the fiend in place as I get a stake for that platter of jelly putty black heart.Would you drive a roofing nail through your index finger for a thousand dollars?
No, and even if some moron did, he'd have to spend it on a new finger.
Absolutely NOT!
No frikin way!!!
We all have our price but you would need to square your proposal (in pounds!)
are you kidding? at no cost will i cause myself harm in any form
yes
no then that $1000 is going to have to pay for the hospital bill
no but maybe for a billion?
No! That sounds painful %26amp; I'd hafta use that money to fix my finger
  • origins
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment