Friday, July 30, 2010

Finger nails, hair, poo, thumbs??Whats the worst thing you had in YOUR takeaway?

Im doing a subject about this so please help!Finger nails, hair, poo, thumbs??Whats the worst thing you had in YOUR takeaway?
Loads of hairs. Did actually get a fly once in my nachoes. I only eat home made now. DiscustingFinger nails, hair, poo, thumbs??Whats the worst thing you had in YOUR takeaway?
hair so far. those are the ones I noticed before eating though x)





but my history teacher got this burger (it was a dine in) and when he opened it to put like ketchup or something (he usually does) his wife saw a moth fried up with the patty! good thing the wife saw it before he ate it (ewwwwwww) ...so they returned it and they simply gave him another one!! but omgoosh! a moth?!
A hair that looked a lot like a pubic hair in my burrito that I ordered.


I just took out the hair and cut off that part of the burrito and ate the rest lol.
A cockroach on my pizza from Dominoes.


Thankfully, we noticed it before anyone ate it LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment