Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do blacks love chicken and long finger nails!!?

I am new to usa and find that black americans love chicken, is that all they eat. one ladys nails must have beeen a foot long why does she do thastWhy do blacks love chicken and long finger nails!!?
LOL!!!! This question is hilarious...only because I know it's asked out of ignorance. (And i dont mean that disrespectfully) but I think you just honestly want to know. Well I'm black and I must admit that i LOVE chicken. Almost all black ppl I know ask the same question as you. I was once told that we love chicken so much because when blacks were slaves they would be given scraps to eat and sometimes this included chicken...so they just seasoned it up and chowed down. Its been that way ever since! lol Now the fingernail thing I would think comes down to someone's (not just black) perception of beauty. Hope that answers your question.Why do blacks love chicken and long finger nails!!?
In case you're not trolling (trying to get a emotional response), it is considered a racist stereotype in the US and probably elsewhere to assume that ';all'; blacks love chicken and ';all'; blacks have long finger nails (even black men?). Just because the few ppl you've met may have those characteristics, it does not apply to millions of Americans who are black, that you have not personally met and discussed their feelings about chicken or finger nails...If you think this was really socially acceptable to say, would you say this to a black man or woman? I know lots of whites who like bbq and collard greens, but I don't assume they all do (I live in the southern part of the US, ppl eat disgusting things here, just like all sorts of places do).
Don't care to much for chicken and I tend to stay away from fried foods. I'm not really sure why some woman find excessively long fingers nails attractive or productive. I have seen woman with such finger nails in secretarial positions. How do you type with them!?!
All races love chicken. As far as the fingernails, most black people don't have extremely long nails. Not sure how long you have been in America, but you should get out more. No one that I know has long fingernails.
Psh, that doesn't mean anything, everyone loves chicked, lol. And the whole long nails things is weird for anyone. Props to derision, i love your answers to pretty much everything!
LMFAO!





That actually made me laugh, good for you!





P.S. I hate chicken (gives me acid reflux), and I hate acrylic nails.
Where are you from?





Idiotville?





Not all blacks love chicken because i am and i hate chicken


And i dont have long fingernails.





Why do fool ask dumb questions?
I love chicken! hahahahaha
I am black and my partner is white. He is the one of us who loves chicken the most!
Not all blacks wear long fingernails.
Because they are animals
Im half black/white and i hate chicken.
Why are you here?
  • kiss lip gloss
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment