Friday, July 30, 2010

Is there something i can put on my finger nails and the skin around it so that i stop biting my nails.

ive tried pepper and stuff already and it always stings my eyes when i rub them. is there soemthing i can buy? thanksIs there something i can put on my finger nails and the skin around it so that i stop biting my nails.
You can buy stuff but i wouldnt recommend it..





Whenever you eat things with your fingers (like a sandwich) it usually ends up in your mouth and it takes FOREVER for it to go away lol... trust me..





How about paying for a manicure, so when you go to bite your nails you wont because it would be a total wate of money





Or you could just cut them short so that theres nothing left to bite





Good luck =]Is there something i can put on my finger nails and the skin around it so that i stop biting my nails.
wipe nail polish remover


theres bad tasting nail polish


wipe perfume








hpoe this helps :)
theres this certain kind of clearish nail polish u can buy.. its like gross pepper flavored but if u rub ur eyes it wont get on them! since its a nail polish! sorry/i dont know what its called..
lemon juice, and dont rub ur eyes...





p.s. idont agree with Haven N cuz nail polish is like poisonous right? Kinda dangerous...
nail polish remover is awful if you taste it. i used that and i stopped.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment