Friday, July 30, 2010

My finger nails and toe nails are flaking. My hair is breaking off and my feet are terribly dry.?

I recently moved to Shanghai, China, and am from the U.S. I am taking a multi-vitamin every day and use lots of lotion and only use Redken products on my hair. What could be wrong with me?My finger nails and toe nails are flaking. My hair is breaking off and my feet are terribly dry.?
People can often get problems when moving to another country. I think one of the main differences you are probably experiencing is the water. The water can be the main reason why your nails are cracking, and everything is dry. You should get a water softener put in if possible. Always put hand and nail creme on after washing hands.


It is a good idea to take calcium pills. Use conditioner as well for your hair.Make sure you maintain a healthy diet, and not just stuff yourself with pills though.My finger nails and toe nails are flaking. My hair is breaking off and my feet are terribly dry.?
Since you are in China a lot of great herbal products are available to you. For the time being just grate oatmeal, mix it with milk and honey and apply to affected areas, its awesome for your skin. By the way I am moving to Denver, CO. I am in desperate need of any advice, info, any thing.

Report Abuse



try taking prenatal vitamins if you can get some. will help with calcium levels and other vitamins your body needs for nails and hair. I know several girls that always commented on how fast their nails and hair grew while taking those.
u need calcium for nails-drink more milk;and vitamin c-more oranges or tablets but thei will also increase your apetit;have some blood analyses at the hospital and the doctors will tell u what your body lacks
If you are not eating properly then this is a likely reason.





Low weight also does this.





Are you achey etc? if so see a doc,





Let me know how you get on!





xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment