Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it a breech of etiquette to clip your finger nails at work in your cubicle?

Eeew! Don't clip them all the way down to the cubicle! They'll bleed!


Oh, wait... I'm thinking, 'cuticle.'Is it a breech of etiquette to clip your finger nails at work in your cubicle?
I hate that sound and no it doesn't belong in the workplace. Do it at home already!Is it a breech of etiquette to clip your finger nails at work in your cubicle?
i do, and my toe nails... haha but my girls don't care! that's how we roll
no. it's just nasty
not if you chew them off!
It's annoying when the janitor has to clean up someone elses nail clippings.
yuk! there's a time and place for everything! i especially hate when a woman pulls out her lipstick/makeup in public to primp or a man picking his teeth after eating or blowing their nose at the table. just excuse yourself and proceed to the restroom, no one will mind.
Yes, I have major problem with loose clipped nails laying around - gross!!





I saw someone clipping their nails during a wedding at a church - that was inappropriate for sure!
Cutting nails and shaving is not done in public.
That's gross. Keep grooming for at home.
You must be having a really slow day if you're worried about this...as long as you leave the clippings in your wastebasket, and the boss doesn't catch you, you're OK. Otherwise do it on one of your breaks.
Yes, it's a breech of etiquette. Clipping your finger nails is a bathroom function.
Yes, I would say it is bad manners to do that when ANYONE is around. It should be done in complete privacy, like going to the toilet.
As long as no one is around I think its OK. There was this girl once that started clipping her nails right in front of me over the trash can. It was GROSS!
I get grossed out whenever anybody cuts their nails in public. I strongly feel it should be done in the bathroom or somewhere private. Bleeech!
People who blow their noses loudly at their desks bother me worse. I say if it's not disturbing anyone and clippings don't fly everywhere, it's not that big a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment