Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can I put acrylic nail over my broken off finger nail?

Ok so please help! I have worn fake nails


For a long time and a couple weeks ago


I slammed index finger in a door and the bottom half of the nail fell off , but the top is still there hanging on just a little if that makes sense. So my dilemma is that whatever real nail starts to grow out it just breAks off because it is so weak. Should I put acrylic over the skin? I mean I don't


See how


It is ever going to grow out!!Can I put acrylic nail over my broken off finger nail?
give it time i guess and start taking in calcium and proteins to give your nails strenght to grow, i wouldnt put anything on that that nail putting fake nails is really bad cause then your nails cant breathe and make them worstCan I put acrylic nail over my broken off finger nail?
I wouldn't do anything with it for several months. You need to make sure your nail bed is completely healed up, or you could cause infection or even irratation for that matter. Acrylic can be hard enough on the nail. You will need somthing for the acrylic to stick to anyway. I think it is bad news. I would rather you consult your doctor and see if something can be done to help your nail bed become healthy again. If there is a possiblity that it is not permenantly damaged. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment