Wednesday, November 23, 2011

POLL; What color are you're finger nails right now?

Mine are red, I get them done yesterday. :)POLL; What color are you're finger nails right now?
red and green. christmas colors :)POLL; What color are you're finger nails right now?
mine are navy. (;


%26amp; im gettting not so french french tips tomorow


pearly white as the base, black tip, thin sparkly line seperating the black and white.


[:
natural, bitten short. i can't stand nail polish (my fingers can't BREATHE) and i have a nervous habit. my nails never get so long that you can feel them like if i poke you of something. :]
chipped black and red hahaha i had black nails, but i had to remove the nail polish cause at my work, we're not allowed to have painted nails
i got mine done a little a while ago. They are solar nails which are just fake tips colored and I colored then lime green and sparkly on the tips. :)
Pink,blue,orange,red%26amp;purple on the right hand.


The same colours in reverse on the left.





At Cmas I just can't commit to one colour.x
I have french manicure acrylics on but instead of white tips i have red tips.
Mine are navy blue.


But I'm going to paint them red and white tonight :]


(candycane colours)
5 red ones and 5 green ones. merry christmas!! :-)
XXXXBLACKXXXX-emo
Mine are...natural? I dunno, they aren't colored!
Fuchsia-ish; I don't know haha bright purple.
same! red! lol christmas colour. but i'm probably gonna paint them green and red. xx
mine are burgundy


i got them done yesterday, too :)
haha mine are red and i just did them yesterday too


:)
mine ar red and green! but they were black before tht
mine are black =)
Brown :)
no polish.
I don't wear nail polish.
BLACK.. with little shades of purple


i think it's a great combination :)
clear base coat
black
not
Neon Blue.


i love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment