Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why Do Colored Girls All Seem To Have EXTRA Long Finger Nails?

Because they are naggers?Why Do Colored Girls All Seem To Have EXTRA Long Finger Nails?
They are almost always fake!!! (Nails)Why Do Colored Girls All Seem To Have EXTRA Long Finger Nails?
Not all colored girls have extra long finger nails. I'm colored and I have the shortest nails ever that absolutely refuse to grow. Although I'd like long nails, I'd like a sensible length not the ones that are long enough to spear someone and kill them. Perhaps the ones you've seen have those loooooooong nails and this influenced your thinking. Anyways, this is just to let you know. The colored girls I've seen with those type of nails are the ones in those Nigerian movies... and some of them don't look really good with them so I guess it all depends on the woman whether she's white, black, etc.
probobly just fake for most of the girls.... im not ';colored'; and i have vary long nails that are natural
My bf's sisters are black (as is my boyfriend), but his sisters don't have those vampire nails. Some girls just get those because they're too blind to realize how ridiculous they look!
What is a ';Colored Girl';? What color is a ';Colored Girl';?

No comments:

Post a Comment