Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have pretty long nails. But I noticed my pointer finger nails grows faster than the rest?

Weird huh?I have pretty long nails. But I noticed my pointer finger nails grows faster than the rest?
Wow...I hope that's not too weird because my pointer fingernail grows faster then the rest too. It's even pointier than the others; I always have to reshape them so all my fingernails look the same. All my other fingernails are slightly curved.I have pretty long nails. But I noticed my pointer finger nails grows faster than the rest?
yeah wierd
That is weird. My thumb nails grow faster than all the others. I guess everyones got a certain nail that grows faster for easy ((PICKING))...Get it!!! LOL...hehehehe
weird


you should just cut it
hm my ring finger's nail grows faster than the rest.. so i guess hving fingernails on 1 finger growing faster than the rest is normal..
I thought I was the only one. I nail them down twice as often as the others.
quit stickin it in places it should not b,stink finger
eat it ..why so ugly face ?

No comments:

Post a Comment