Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you like bright finger nails?

I painted mine bright blue.


I'm fair skinned, do you think it would look funny? What is the best color for me?Do you like bright finger nails?
fair skinned and dark skinned pull off colors extreamly well. go with it.Do you like bright finger nails?
Yeah, I love bright colored nails. I like bright blue on pale people, I paint my nails it all the time and I'm pale. my nails are currently bright yellow with back tips. I also like neon orange and pink. I think blue would look just fine on you, plus even better if it's the color of you eyes. Just, don't wear a pale color, cause it will blend in with your skin and thats boring.


=)
i dunno i paint my nails any color i like and dont worry about how it looks because bright colors are fun and i bet any color would look great! have fun with your nails, try different things, like painting each nail a different color !! :D :D
i'm not much for bright fingernails.i usually just paint mine clear.but i like bright colors on my toenails.during the summer,i paint them hot pink with orange polka dots,and light pink with brown polka dots.
Ya it will make you look more fun and easy to talk to!!! Plus creativre cuz no one who is boring does that!!! Haha and whoever thinks it will look funny doesn't have fun in life so Boo them!! :-)
blue is a good color nothing wrong with bright colors yuh go gurl!!!





can yuh awnser my question???


%26lt;/http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080703135958AAslgOS%26lt;/
i love bright finger nails,





hot pink is very girly and cute!!





i have to try the blue, do u have a pic of it so i can bite your style!!! lol
I think you should go with lighter colors ~ sky blue and light pink are really pretty and would probably look good!
i like bright finger nail polish.


all i think looks bad is when they chip.





maybe a lighter color.
I like bright pink for mine. It's like a pink/orange ish color from Loreal. Tres cute!
Any neon cloor on your nails would be good. It will attract attention to you :D
Haha I'm 23 and I still paint my nails a different bright color everyday. They're lime green today :)
tee hee i have hot pink, neon green, and hot purple on my nails. :D
im fair skined and i paint them any color..lol i love brite colors even if it dosnt look right..mine are purple now =D
hot pinks are hot
I usually go a little conservative. Mauve, pinks, once in a while red
haha just do it :D
i love it!!
well what ever u feel right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment