Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How often should u clip your finger nails?

Once ever two weeksHow often should u clip your finger nails?
once they start to grow back, and you dont like how they look, or when other people start to call them claws. Or whenever anything nasty gets in them you cant get out. I do every two weeks, so they dont get to long and a bother.How often should u clip your finger nails?
I clip them when they start to go past my finger, my nails should be horizontal, or less to the tip of my finger, or else they hurt my fingers :(
Whenever they grow to a length you don't like. I probably cut mine once or twice a week, because I hate when they're not short.
( if you where fingernail polish) then if its white and if its grown farther then the polish line
Qwark clips them everyday so they can fit his superhero gloves.
whenever they look like they should be clipped, or whenever they're bothering you
i grow mine out and manicure them and paint them all cute...every once in a while i file them but the ones on my toes i cut as soon as i see white.
Whenever they become annoying, iritating, or hazardous.
I like my nails really short,So I clip then more then I should .Like every other day.
whenever i can scratch someones eyes out with them :D


%26gt;.%26gt; nails are for sissies %26gt;:]
i always go get my nails done and get acrylic nails so they clip them for me like every 2 weeks
every week in your hand and every two weeks in your feet.
Every other week.
Before they start curling over.
I do mines every week because they grow so fast.
about once every 1-3 months
i like my nails really short so like whenever i notice they're a little long
every 3 days
until you have no fingernails
when my nails start breaking i have very long nails
when they are long enough to slightly be scratchy cut them
never
lets hope you do it every week. or you could bite them. yuck
when they get long.. hahah.


i cut mine once a week, they grow fast
every day wut kind of question is that u dirty pig
when it starts to hurt when you pick your nose
When they get too long?
Once a week, maybe?
when they get long :P
Wow you're stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment