Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I wanna know how to grow out my finger nails....?

I have weak, bending nails.. I need to grow them out for my job, ya know so I will look professional. No I aint a hooker. I work in an office. I cant use fake nails. They are not for me. Is there some sort of polish to put on them? HELPI wanna know how to grow out my finger nails....?
Soak your nail in sudsy water, push you cuticles back and paint your nails with a hardener polish at least every 3 days. DO NOT BITE THEM.I wanna know how to grow out my finger nails....?
try silk nail hardener from ur local avon rep,it worked for me
You are exactly who fake nails are made for. Smarten up and buy some.





It's easier to type with normal nails. Keep them short and polished and you'll look professional at any job except the hooker thing.
Get a good clear strengthing polish. Make sure you are getting enough calcium in your diet, a good multi vitamin can help.
UM THERES A NAIL POLISH THAT MAKE YOUR NAIL GROW USE THAT.
the sally hansen range is GREAT


and regular manicures do help too
Make sure that you get enough Calcium. And if your food is not providing enough, get and take some supplements. Then just let Nature do the rest.





And by the way, fake fingernails are about the most ugly thing that has ever been invented by the cosmetics industry. I cannot understand why so many women use them.
hey don't be disappointed I'm trying the same thing,i bought a nail grower from U.S.A (America) it is for 2$ only %26amp; it really works.or else u can fille your nail.try that out and lemme kno.
buy a nail strengthener and harderner nailpolish to fix your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment