Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I totally smashed me finger and the cut nail bed in half. What will a DR do for it if I go?

The middle portion of my nail is gone and it won't stop bleeding. It happened over 12 hours ago...I totally smashed me finger and the cut nail bed in half. What will a DR do for it if I go?
I dont know what a doctor would give you but this has happened to me once after i got my finger jammed by a door and half the nail came off to where i could see the pink from under my nail. All i did was put any kind of nail hardining substance on it as well as a nail biting solution ( I bite lol) and i just made sure that during the day id wear a band aide and when i slept id take it off so it could breathe. For me, it took a long time, many months but it will grow back you just have to be patient.I totally smashed me finger and the cut nail bed in half. What will a DR do for it if I go?
there's a good possibility that the doctor will remove your entire nail. If he does that then he'll numb your finger using a digit anesthesia he'll then cut the nail off completely after your finger is completely numb of course, He'll then apply sodium nitrate on it.. warning it is BLACK wrap it and then send you on your way with direction to clean it once a day it Should grow back in 6 months
That totally happened to me!!! Except it happened on my toe. The DR. won't really do anything. Here's what I did. Put hydrogen peroxide on it, and wrap it in some clean cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment