Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is thes best method I can use to stop biting my finger nails.?

chew gum. some stress management.What is thes best method I can use to stop biting my finger nails.?
its some kind of psychological so better think of something gross that you do with your hands so that you will have second thoghts before you take another bite of your finger nails.What is thes best method I can use to stop biting my finger nails.?
Put vaseline on your nails,
Maybe to get fake nails put on, but that damages your real nails. Try using hot pepper or cheyenne powder under your nails, or on top of your nails, I guess you can mix it with handlotion or vaseline, so that it will stay on your nails, without something making it stick to your nails, it will fall off.





Or you can just tell yourself, that you want beautiful nails, and that you are going to let them grow. And reward yourself, in stages, for not biting your nails. And in the end you will be proud of yourself, and maybe you will get compliments from people, after you have your nails manicured and maybe have some fancy nail polish put on your nails!!!
deal with your stress
It's due to stress...that's why most people's nails grow during holidays.





I had this problem and I recommend taking immaculate care of them..putting in valuable time. Then every time you go to take a bit you'll remember how much work you put into them.
nail polish
  • origins
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment