Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I stop myself from biting my finger nails?

they have bitter nail polish for that at the drug storeHow can I stop myself from biting my finger nails?
STICK / WRAP ARUND CELLO TAPE ON YOUR FINGER TIPS FOR A FEW DAYSHow can I stop myself from biting my finger nails?
i have the same prob!! i think its a product u can buy ,you put it on ur fingers and i think it smells so bad u cant eat em then!!!! u knew tho that ppl who eat their fingernails have better immune system cause they eat with the nails and different microbes in small amounts that finally your body get used to them!! (microbes that in big amounts can usually make u sick) i guess its one good thing after all in eating ur nails !!!!my english suck i know
Tell yourself that you are in control of your own body. Right!? do you place your hands on a hot stove? of course not because you know it will have a negative effect. But it shows that you can control your movements. 'talking' yourself out of a mental habit or crutch like that is mostly about will power and resolve. Just realize that it is YOUR body...and it IS going to do what you tell it to!
I used to bite my nails too. i have tried all the gross nail polish and when I was younger my mom put tabasco sauce on them. None of this worked for me. It just has to be something you make up in your mind to do. I never thought I could until something happened to me and that was it. I don't want to share it with everyone here because it was very personal. I also used to try wearing fake nails until mine grew out alot. This worked for a while for me. Once I saw how great my real nails looked I stopped for a while.
buy a nice pair of pretty gloves and wear them all the time so there is a barrier between you and your nails
I have a friend that has a problem with biting her fingernails as well. The other day she bought a particular nail polish that has a certain taste to it when you are about to bite your fingernails. It helped her alot too. I dont know the brand but there are things like that, that could prevent you to do so! =]
fake nails until they grow out and are not ragged anymore
i broke my daughter by putting something she did not on her fingernails....or put arcylic or have them professionally done,they look good and nice so maybe that will break u thats what broke me,now i have long nails of my own..
Dip them in poison, That should do it
Wipe your bum with really really really really thin toilet paper.





TFTP
Cut your fingers off at the 2nd knuckle with a band saw, that should solve the problem. No need to thank me.
spray deoderant on them, then when you bite you go ECHHH, that's what my cousin did, and he doesn't bite at all anymore
dip your fingers in hot sauce. Good luck.
Chew gum
dip them in dog ---- first.......
chop off fingers or


eat a carrot or


put somthing to squeeze in your hand
Every time you bite your fingernails is a day that you can not take a shower.





Everytime you bite your nails is a day you cant watch tv





Everytime you bite your nails is a day you cant get on Yahoo Answers :D my favorite





Fellow Biter, I do it when I am stressed, I keep a bottle of water with me all the time, every time I start to bite I take a drink. works well for me
getting a nice manicure helps b/c you won't want to ruin it, chewing gum, there is a no bite nail polish they make, and rewarding yourself for every day you DON'T bite.
Cutting off the first joint on each finger should permanently solve your problem.
Keep poop on them.
wear gloves until you break the habit... or start smoking! ( Kidding on the last one)

No comments:

Post a Comment