Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does Clear Finger Nail Polish Prevent Cracks In Car Window From Spreading?

Driving home today, I got caught behind an 18 wheeler. As I tried to pull away from in back of it a rock hit my window and caused two tiny chips to appear instantly. One looks like a small starfish while the other is the size of a 1/4 inch crack. If I go to a window shop I know they're going to tell me it's already too late but I heard that nail polish might extend the life of my window, which I just got replace about a year ago for the very same reason. Does anyone know if this is true. If not, is there anything else I can use?Does Clear Finger Nail Polish Prevent Cracks In Car Window From Spreading?
I've never known that to work worth a rip. Many glass repair shops can do a fix without replacing the glass. They inject a resin mixture and the spots practically disappear. I'd go that route before I applied any goop to my glass.Does Clear Finger Nail Polish Prevent Cracks In Car Window From Spreading?
You need to have resin injected into the blemish . It will usually take care of the problem without glass replacement,However there will be a small pick where the injection is done.
You could also use super glue.
  • origins
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment