Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you paint your finger nails when pregnant?

my question is ....


is ok to paint your finger nail`s i`am 11 weeks+ but unsure if i can do this any help pleaseCan you paint your finger nails when pregnant?
sure you can i do mine all the time the thing to worry about is being in a nail salon that is not well ventilated with all those fumes i dont go near any nail shops now that im pregnant :)Can you paint your finger nails when pregnant?
don't be silly of course not.





The ethyl acetate found in most nail polishes can harm the unborn foetus.





This chemical, which causes the strong smell in the nail polish has harmful fumes which can reach the child.





please take my advice and don't bring anything toxic like nail polishes or hair dye near body whilst pregnant :)





hope I helped x
Yes! Paint away. I do my toes every week, too! My baby is due any day and I don't want to have my feet up in the delivery room with ugly toe nails!
There is no medical reason why you can't paint your fingernails when pregnant :) just don't go sniffing the varnish...





You might have some problems with your toenails though lol
i heard you couldnt but i think it will be alright as long as you dont inhale for long. my friend would stay away from all nail salons cause she didnt want to even take a chance.
Yes you can because nails are protection fir your fingers so you'll be fine. Just don't Dye your hair.
Um...I never let anyone paint there nails while pregnant simply cause the fumes cant be healthy for ya. Im no expert tho, sorry.
Yes you can. My friend did all 9 months, it helped her to not smoke while she was pregnant.
Yes you can. I did mine all the time and couldn't ever settle on a color. LOL Have fun.
Yes you can
Yeah! Of course you can
sure, just do it. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha chortle hee hee hee chortle ha ha ha


can i paint my fingernails....ho ha ha ha ha ho ho snort choke ha ha ha
Stupid question... of cause you can. Just live a normal life, its the best for a baby.
ofcource you can, just don't smell the fumes or drink it....XD
Of course you can.
My doctor said yes i even get fake nails. If the smeel from the salon gets to you. just step outside for a min or two.
Yes,just make sure you're in a well ventilated room.
ummm...........yes, just dont sniff the nail polish,
YES
ofcourse u can do, painting fingernails has nothing to do pregnancy
yes it is fine
of course it is
Yes u certainly can..will not affect the baby at all

No comments:

Post a Comment