Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I cut my infants finger when I was cutting her nails now it wont stop bleeding?

I didn't mean too but now its been bleeding for about 15 mins. She is only 5 months old and her fingers are too small to put a band aid on. Please any suggestions.I cut my infants finger when I was cutting her nails now it wont stop bleeding?
keep presure on it, your not the only one who has done it so dont feel bad.I cut my infants finger when I was cutting her nails now it wont stop bleeding?
baking soda water and pressure
keep pressure on it for over 10 minutes. DON'T PEEK!!! Every time you peek the blood must start clotting all over again. I would put a band aid on and swaddle her and that should do the trick.
It happens to the best of us. I did this to my son when he was just a few weeks old. Just apply pressure with a paper towel and it will stop.
apply pressure dont let up for a couple mins... it will work i promise... if not go longer... you could try to bleed it out and let the blood coaggulate but pressure is ezer!!!!!
Get a clean cloth and hold your daughter's hand with steady pressure to stop the bleeding.





Fingers bleed a lot, so it looks worse than it really is. (Lots of moms have done this so don't feel bad!)
i did the same thing to my son once just add pressure and it will stop
pressure pressure pressure (NO WATER, WATER WILL ONLY KEEP THE BLEED FLOWING).. its the only way to stop the bleeding.. if tis deep you should bring her to the doctor..small babies prone to infection
go to the doctor . or What i will do put alcohol on it with cotton puff buy one of those square band aids they really small put them on her and keep feeding her juice with vitamins and proteins you should be okay i hope.I hope he/She will be okay.
Try running it over cold water this will help it clot but if that does not work and I assume you have already applied pressure than take her to the emergency room because she is not clotting and that is not good at all.





Run cold water and than apply pressure for about 3 minutes.





Hope that works good luck.





Also they have nail clippers with a magnifying glass on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment