Friday, August 20, 2010

If you bite your finger nails or toenails the bits stick in your heart. Is this true?

I was told this by my siblings whilst a child.If you bite your finger nails or toenails the bits stick in your heart. Is this true?
I havent heard that before, but before I read answers other people had said I was like eeurgghh is it true, so i thought it was true but everyone else has said no so i dont think so :PIf you bite your finger nails or toenails the bits stick in your heart. Is this true?
that is a bunch of baloney, how old are you anyway to believe this still? we are told baloney like this as kids to make us behave the way parents or in your case, siblings want us to behave or believe.
No because if that was true everything you swallowed (ALL of your food etc.) would also stick in your heart...
I wonder what route exists from your stomach to your heart? If there isn't, I can't see how it could be true.





You should not, however, bite your nails.
And that ladies and gentlemen is what you call an urban myth
What a load of cods wollup.
Is that similar to the tale of the boogeyman?
EH???!!! Thats a new one to me - very doubtful!
This one of the weirdest things I ever heard, it's nonsense.
yup and there s an angry being in the sky
no! lol xxx
im hoping not because boy do i have a pierced heart!


naa its not true ;)
no because the tube never reaches the heart
how the hell does it do that if you are not swallowing them? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment