Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i stop biting my finger nails?

I have a real bad habit of biting my finger nails...And I have promised myself so many times I would stop, but I just cant...My nails are basically down to NOTHING! and I am embarrased by them...Does ANYONE please know how I can stop this habit!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! thanks -Colin.WHow can i stop biting my finger nails?
There are many medicines in the pharmacy n which u put ur fingers in it(one by one) which tasted extremely bitter. I have this habit too, and i also bite the skin around them. But when i tried this 'medicine', it worked perfect. And btw, i suggest u stop from now, cuz 1 time when i was in the park, i discovered a had a small pus-filled small boil which hurts and itches so much@! then my aunt(a doctor) had to heat up a nail and get it in the small boil and all the disgusting yellow pus came out! I felt i had no finger, so i suggest u prepare ur self psychologically and 'medicinically' ! Hope it helped ^_^How can i stop biting my finger nails?
I used to have the worst biting problem as well, and i havent bitten my nails in years now. Everytime I felt myself biting my nails I would sit on my hand. Also, my best friend would slap my hand lightly when my hand would go up to my mouth. (I am telling you, i bit my nails WAYYYY too much!) Then I went to my cousin's house and she had this nail polish called ';STOP';. I tried it on and an hour later i was bitting my nails and it tasted terrible. The taste lasted on my nails for a week and a half. I would literally spit my hand out of my mouth whenever i started to bite. After a second use, i just got so grossed out that I came out of the habit
Painting nails is good but it's a pain to maintain. Try clipping them really short. Or put something gross on your fingers like tabasco sauce or something that will repulse you when you go to bite them.
put pepper on ur nails and eventually ur stop being a dumbass and relize that it doesnt taste good
i have been trying as well. It seems to be working, but i carry gum, taffy, little candies with me and when i feel like biting my nails i chew a piece of that until the craving goes away. The one thing i HIGHLY reccommend that you DONT do is buy that nail stuff that is painted on and it is supposed to taste bad. If you are eating anything that involves hands the taste gets on your food and its just gross. i've tried a couple different things, but if you put it on afte ryou ate or something im sure it would be fine.. i just didnt have good luck with that polish shtuuffff at all. :-P
If you paint your nails with nail polish it will taste bad so you will stop biting your nails. But you have to keep paint your nail one time won't work

No comments:

Post a Comment