Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I stop biting my finger Nails?!?!?!!? Please Help?

I want my nails to be long...but i have a BAD habit...i keep biting them...How do i stop!?!? PLEASE HELP!!!!!How do I stop biting my finger Nails?!?!?!!? Please Help?
ok this is what i do i bite my nails too so i put on nail polish and the taste i horrible so its stops uHow do I stop biting my finger Nails?!?!?!!? Please Help?
you can buy this liquid stuff that you put on your nails and when you go to bite them you taste the stuff on your nails and it repulses you. it tastes horrible.


but it might be worth it. it worked for me.


i don't know what it's called sorry. but you could go and ask about it in a pharmacy.
1) Get fake nails, put them on, then you won't be able to chew through those while your real nails grow back.


2) Get that nail polish stuff that tastes bad so whenever you bite your nails, you'll hate the taste.


3) Switch to chewing gum.]





Good luck!
I bite my nails too. You can put a special nail polish on them that is clear, but tastes bitter to keep me from doing it. You can also put a rubber band around your wrist so if you have the urge, you can just play wit the rubber BaNd
try painting them that way you won't be tempted to bite them and mess them up... sally hansen has good nail polishes that help your nails grow long and healthy, you should try one of those, or fake nails.... good luck!
same here. i've tried everything. that nasty polish that atstes bad didn't even work for me:( let me know if you find anything.
think about how grossed out people will be when they look at your hands. scenario: a guy goes to hold your hand and then sees your raggy nails and quickly looks away. bad situation!
TRY CHEWING GUM, EVERY TIME YOU GET THE URGE
i have the same problem. i make my friends stop me and when im alone i start playing with play-doh or drawing or something
u should put something that taste bad on them like dookie hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment