Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does it mean when I have white marks on my finger and toe nails?

i was advised it was a lack of Zinc... taking a once-a-day should solve the problem...What does it mean when I have white marks on my finger and toe nails?
when i took cosmetology my teacher told us about this, i think its like air bubbles.. or too much oxygen in your blood or somethingWhat does it mean when I have white marks on my finger and toe nails?
It is my understanding that it is a bruise to the nail. If you bang your hand and hit your fingernail it causes these marks. Taking calcium or even eating jello will help. (yes...jello does help with nails)
I think it is a vitamine or mineral deficiency, sorry I cant remember which one though.
It can be a lack of zinc. I agree with the person who suggested a simple multivitamin. I like the GNC vitamins, but Centrum is fine.
you have a lack of calcium


Eat more cheese


drink more milk
i think thats calcium deposits...or a sign of lack of calcium...not sure...
It shows that you need more calcium in your body. I had them too but they went away after I started to take calcium tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment