Friday, August 20, 2010

I swallowed a little nail polish off my fingers while I was eating. What should I do?

It was dried and I tried spitting out everything left in my mouth. It was less than a dime amount and really small. But, what should I do?I swallowed a little nail polish off my fingers while I was eating. What should I do?
Your fine, don't worry! Sometimes whenever I paint my nails, I tend to bit my nails (horrible habit) but I'm still walking and alive! Don't worry.I swallowed a little nail polish off my fingers while I was eating. What should I do?
Don't worry - you'll be fine! It should just pass through your system and not cause you any harm.





They wouldn't sell it if it was so toxic - it's really easy to get a little bit of it into your mouth, especially if you bite your nails.





Obviously, if you do start to feel ill, you should see a doctor, but really you should be fine.
If it was a small amount of dried nail polish it will not hurt you!


dw you will be fine, but if you begin to feel ill go and see a doctor.
Go without dessert.


Seriously, do nothing, you'll be fine.
Swallow some acetone
If you're not dead or in pain you're fine! Relax!
nothing u silly hyprocondriact
pshh. I do that all the time


You will be fine!
nothing you should be 100 % fine
nothing you are ok

No comments:

Post a Comment