Sunday, August 22, 2010

I had dream bout a man with big pointy finger nails?

ok me english is not very good at all so please excuse me but for the past days i have been having this bad dream bout this not good looking man with these long pointy nails


he is very ugly mind you and scary face and always scratches his fingers up to the wall and i wake up before he can catch up to me and one night i wake up and my skin was itchy and kinda red and in my dream he hit meI had dream bout a man with big pointy finger nails?
i think youur dreaming about freddy from ';nightmare on elm street';. did you just watch that movie recently? that sounds right to me, if you live on elm street then i would probably do something about that, cause thats some **** thenI had dream bout a man with big pointy finger nails?
if your english wasn't good you would type ';about'; instead of ';bout';. that just doesn't add up correctly. you can control your dreams if you think about it while you're going to sleep. what you do is every hour while you're awake say ';am i dreaming?'; then it becomes habit. so while you're sleeping you'll ask yourself and realize, ';yes i am.'; i did it for awhile but then stopped. i kept waking myself up :P
Okay, well it is just a dream. Maybe while you were dreaming you scratched yourself or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment