Friday, August 20, 2010

How often to do you cut your finger nails?

Do you cut, clip or nibble .... I'm a nibbler.How often to do you cut your finger nails?
im a nibbler and pickerHow often to do you cut your finger nails?
Not very often, I'm forced to do it when they start to itch, and I use clippers.
I never cut my nails, I've bitten them all my life
I was an excessive biter, then stopped and now am a minor biter........ so whenever my nail grows and i don't bite then i will cut it xxx
cut at least once a week
i used to bite mine always have done but stopped last year so i just file them at the minute there not very strong and don't grow fast ....... :)
i bite them
I'm a BITER. I can't stop, I've been doing it ever since I can remember... it sucks. %26gt;%26lt;
I clip my finger nails about once a fortnight.
I stopped nibbling last year but not into any routine yet on clipping or cutting yet
I bite but my New Years, resolution was to stop.
at least once a week- duh
i cut my finger nails about every 3 weeks only if I dont nibble as much as I usually do.
My goodness, you must be sooooo bored at the moment.





The answer is every couple of days because I keep breaking them.
I don't, I bite them, I keep meaning to stop but I don't notice I'm doing it, I can't bite them at the moment though they're too short.
I'm a nibbler. But trying to cut back.


I cut my 8 month old's finger nails like every three days
If my nose starts bleeding after I have been booger mining, then I know it's time....
I'm a filer...I have a go most days!
I cut them about every 2 weeks. I use a nail clipper. I don't nibble.
I cut my nails ... ha about two times a week... yep ha I hate having long nails..eww
i nibble. bad habit, i know. D=
i nibble, but if i am at home and i notice that they need clipping i clip them, i keep several pairs of clippers around my apartment, and i hate hangnails
I don't, I bite them.
i am a nibbler too, but am trying to let them grow





star time





xxxxxxxxxxx
I just file mine on an ';as and when'; constant maintenance basis.





By the way, is there any worse sound (apart from my pet hate of whistling, of course) than the sound of nails being clipped?
i cut my nails atleast once in two weeks.
cut them about once a week!








AJ
I never bit my nails but have not cut them for over a year makes it difficult if you want to scratch your nose so you can imagine the *** is definitely out !!
  • origins
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment