Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it cool for a guy to paint his finger nails black?

If you like it then go fo it. I paint my own nails black sometimes because I like the way it looks.Is it cool for a guy to paint his finger nails black?
Do you play in a band? It is fairly common for the guitarist of the band to paint there finger nails black, I think the polish helps from keeping your nails from cracking. I am not sure though. If you want them black paint them black, it should always be your decision on what you do with your body, no matter who says what. IF you like them black by all means paint them black, it does not mean you are evil or scary or messed up in the head. Have fun!!Is it cool for a guy to paint his finger nails black?
not really. because it is not neat and it seemed that they are sick (at a glance, it may looked like gangrene or worst, like a serious medical condition)... hahaha!





but if they are into the fad of emo or gothic... well, that's their style.
i really dont think so, when i see guys with painted finger nails i think they are trying way too hard to be bad.
depends on what kind of people you're trying to impress.
not really





xoxo-shel
no.............in my opinion, it's kinda creepy. but on some dudes, it fits them fairly well. on others, it looks WAY odd.
hell yea.





that's hot. %26lt;3
um, no.
No.
no.
no. my sister dated this guy with long black hair and black nails before and my niece (who was 4 at the time) went up to him and said ';her fingernails are dirty'; haha. true story...








DONT DO IT.
if he's emo or goth or something then yeah i guess
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW no that scares me!
uhh eww No

No comments:

Post a Comment