Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Men> How short is your finger nails or you keep them long?

Did you bite your finger nails?Men%26gt; How short is your finger nails or you keep them long?
I refrain from telling my habit,but agree you have nice thought reading about men.Men%26gt; How short is your finger nails or you keep them long?
pretty short and yes i do bite then sometimes
never longer than the end of my fingers
Funny you should ask TSQ but I cut my nails this morning when you were fast a sleep and I was off to play golf before you got your head off the pillow. Kisses from London x x
I keep them short and never bite them
When I was younger I bit my nails. Then I found out how nasty it was under the nails. It grossed me out and I stopped.





I now cut my nails and I keep them short.
Short and well manicured
i'm not a man but i think men's finger nails should be short and well groomed
since i have to normally cope with my mother-in-law , so i always try to keep my nail long to terrorise her. though it help very rarely , but still neccessary for me.i always bite my mother-in-law nails. lol
All are short except for the pinky fingernail on my left hand, which is just a tad longer than the others. Its my way of protesting the war.
i always let my pinky grow long, my mum told me that do that for good luck!
I don't bite them, but I keep them pretty short. I don't need claws :)
im a girl but i bite my nails. and some times put fake nails on them.
Its too short, on weekly basis I cut it
I don't have finger nails......





Taha forgot his star again...
  • origins
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment