Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have mold on some of my finger nails I wear Acrilic Nails. Why is that happening.?

What is causing my nails to get mold on them. I am wearing fills.I have mold on some of my finger nails I wear Acrilic Nails. Why is that happening.?
Because the nail place you go to sucks! Water must be getting underneath the acrylic. You need to get those nails off and get something for nail fungus quick!I have mold on some of my finger nails I wear Acrilic Nails. Why is that happening.?
Any shop that does nails can sell you a bottle of stuff to remove the mold, brush it on once or twice a day till the mold is gone, this happened because your nail lifted and moisture got under the fake nail
Mold can be caused by the nail techs not applying the acryllic properly. this can allow too much water to get in between the acryllic and natural nail.





At this point, if you don't remove the fake nails, you will damage your nails forever. Take the acryllics off and leave them off for about 3 months. In the mean time find a really good nail salon--(you have to pay a little more for the good stuff) and continue to get regular manicures --no acryllics--once week or once every two weeks.





You need to let your natural nails heal.
the reason y is because you've had them on too long, and water and air is making that happen... take them off for a couple of weeks and do it again!
First I would remove those nails or at least soak your nails in perxiode. Check when your getting your nails done that the nail implements are clean!! Call your nail tech.
I agree with Lady Bug. Get those nails off pronto! See a doctor if need be to take care of the mold.





If you insist on having (fake nails), make sure the place is spotless before using them. Never return to where you were/are going to.





I used to have my nails done every couple of weeks (I used gel), and I never had that problem. I stopped because my nails were getting weak. I prefer them short and strong. It also saves money.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment