Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i get off excess nail polish on my fingers without taking it off my nails?

i'm really bad at painting so i have a lot of excess polish on my skin. how do i get it off without taking it off my nails??How do i get off excess nail polish on my fingers without taking it off my nails?
Dip Q-tips in the polish and carefully run it along the edges. That probably won't take it all off, so here are my two little tricks. First, take fingernail clippers and gently scrape and clip away the excess polish. Be careful and don't cut yourself. This works really well, though. My other trick is in the shower, when it's all steamy and hot, the excess polish scrapes off very easily with your fingernail.How do i get off excess nail polish on my fingers without taking it off my nails?
Get a q-tip BEFORE you put on the nail polish or anything.


Then take off most of its fuzz, but leave a good enough amount on.


Pour a little bit of the polish remover into the cap %26amp; leave the qtip in there.


When u need it, get it and go around the nails.


Also hold it in the middle, because the fuzz makes a dent in your nails.





Thats the cheap way,


you can always buy a ';nail corrector'; pen at your local drugstore or whatever.
Very carefully using a q-tip with nail polish remover.


Maybe you can ask someone to take it off for you because a different hand is likely to be more steady than your own. I do not paint my own nails because of that. My hands cannot get steady enough.


Good luck!!!!
Take a lil paintbrush dip it in nail polish remover, then paint it off. Make sure to wash your hands when done, if you eat pizza, trust me it does not taste good, boy does nail polish remover taste horrible.
you take a tooth pick and swirl it around in a cotton ball, then dip it in nail polish remover and it works really good. small unlike a qtip so you dont take it off your nails. mom used to work at a nail salon and did it all the time
Use a Q-tip, it allows you to get the areas you want and avoid those you don't
dip a qtip in polish remover a gently wipe off the excess polish
I bought a little polish remover ';pen'; at Target. Sally Hansen makes it.
Once you take your shower all the excess will come off with plain soap and water
put nail polish remover on a q-tip and then use that to wipe it off your fingers. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment