Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trying to grow my finger nails?

I need a way to grow my finger nails. I pick them but I am trying to stop and get manicures instead. I also need a way to stop picking them if you know a way. Thanks a lot. (AD: CoolGalz11 on Youtube, go to www.youtube.com/CoolGalz11) Thanks ahead.Trying to grow my finger nails?
The best stuff I have found to grow my nails is Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle. It is in a gold bottle, goes on clear, and my nails grow. Nothing ever worked for me.





As for not picking them, start small. Put lotion on your hands, moisturize your cuticles, and polish might make you feel bad about picking it off.





If you pick at them because you are bored or nervous, play with a squeeze/stress ball or a straw - something to keep your fingers busy! (That REALLY helped me when I quit smoking).Trying to grow my finger nails?
If its a habit, your best bet is to just get your nails done every 2 weeks or so with fake nails. First paint clear nail polish before going to get them done or doing them yourself because it makes your nails stronger: less breakage. And then your nails will grow under the fake nails. Before long, you'll be used to not biting your natural nails and the habit will be broken and your nails will be longer. Good luck.
I used to pick them too, and i still do occasionally. I stopped because i grew them a little and I realized how good they look, so I decided to stop picking them.


Theres this vitamin called Perfectil. Its great for your skin hair and nails. I only used it once though because I'm 14, and its for 18 and up but that one pill sure made a difference.
You can buy nail growth nail polish and it makes your nails grow faster





You can also get a nail dip that has a horrible taste. You dip you fingers in it and when you go to bite your nails the taste gets in your mouth and stops you.

No comments:

Post a Comment