Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yellow skin on hands and around my finger nails? 17 year old girl, non-smoker?

Ok, Im 17 years old, and on my hands and around my finger nails on the cuticles the skin is yellow


I don't know why this is, ive never smoked, i thought smoking causes yellow skin?


What could this be?


Any advice would be really helpful, thanks


And how do i get rid of it?Yellow skin on hands and around my finger nails? 17 year old girl, non-smoker?
Issues with your liver, pancreas, or gallbladder can result in yellow / jaundiced skin. You might want to get that checked out.Yellow skin on hands and around my finger nails? 17 year old girl, non-smoker?
This may sound weird but I had the same panicy thoughts yesterday, and it turned out to be mustard from a sandwich I made. Are your eyes or tongue yellow? Those would yellow before skin and nails as the skin and nail cells grow very slowly. I'd check for mustard lol. It stains your skin for days.
Jaundice!!
The liver or pancreas could be causing jaundice. You should go the the doctor. Hope this helped! :)
is it on your fingering hand? if so maybe your snatch needs attention and by that i mean, not more fingering.......
get your liver checked soon could be jaundice

1 comment:

Zyrex said...

Oh no that's already a sign of a yellow toenails problem. I think you have a nail fungus..that's bad!

Yellow Toenail Treatment

Post a Comment