Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My finger nails grow too fast what should i do!!!?

my finger nails grow way too fast and i have to cut them down because they get long how do i provent it???????My finger nails grow too fast what should i do!!!?
Keep cutting themMy finger nails grow too fast what should i do!!!?
in the summer the nails grow at a faster rate while in the winter they grow somewhat slower. the most sensible thing to do would be to keep trimming them. hey, everybody else does it.
For a girl it's not bad but for me, a guy, I can't stand it when they grow to fast. Makes me want to bite them. I'd just keep trimming them. You don't want to do something drastic over this.
i thought that's a good thing i would just file them and keep them nice by putting a clear coat of polish like enamel nail hardener stuff then a color unless your a guy just keep cutting them...lol idk sorry.
nail file them down at night

No comments:

Post a Comment