Sunday, August 22, 2010

Question to guys: why some of you have long nail on your little finger?

It's their nose picking finger!Question to guys: why some of you have long nail on your little finger?
some cokeheads and some vampire cults do that...





I dunno of many others... mostly asian dudes i know but they are cokeheads :DQuestion to guys: why some of you have long nail on your little finger?
That is for cocaine sniffing.
It's their cocaine finger or their trying to look all vampirish and cultish...but hey it's a good thing because that type is easily avoidable lol :)
Multiple uses for a little spade.
Its their ';pimpin finger';! ****** betta have my money!!
to do cocaine
Good to scratch my bottom end, then to pick my nose.
YEAAAAAAAAH!, that is soo true!, OMG. My dad had short fingernails except his pinkie - its so weird!


I know heaps of other guys who do that too, why is that!?, I really don't know.


Personally i think its a bit fruity.
cause guys are lazy and they just dont wanna complete the job


(cutting there nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment