Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Men: if your girlfriend/wife had to paint you finger nails what colour would you choose?

i once painted my boyfriends finger nails red and white when we were watching the rugby, i got a little board!Men: if your girlfriend/wife had to paint you finger nails what colour would you choose?
Pink.





Well, you might as well. Hey?Men: if your girlfriend/wife had to paint you finger nails what colour would you choose?
Brown so it wouldnt show when i scratch me a r s e
orange mate
blaaack, hello mummy no! i dont want to go to the zoo, blaack like the sun.
strange question....
???????erm black
If my girlfriend/wife wanted to paint my fingernails I'd want to know why before I even got as far as picking the colour!
clear... hehe.. if not, black..
fink syempre para cool!
I dont understand why you would HAVE to paint them... I know its a goth thing but so far as I know black is the only color I ever see guys wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment