Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will I gain weight if food gets under my finger nails?

I'm serious


I'm 18


5'3 103-105


I want to lose some weight off my thighs


I diet and exercise


I just cooked my mom some fat back


ewww I know


When I prepared it some of the grease got under my nails


Does food under nails count as calories ?


Will I gain weight





~Thanks~Will I gain weight if food gets under my finger nails?
No. You will not gain weight from cooking with fat; you must consume food. There is no way for food to get into your body under your nails, through a cut, ect.Will I gain weight if food gets under my finger nails?
You got to go get help. I'm not Joking, please I Have been where you have before, its a cruel Disease and i wish you the best. This sounds Neurotic! and you know it, I really hope you can beat this disease.
No. No you won't. And just wash your hands or cut your nails and the 'problem' is solved if you're still concerned. But really, no. No you won't gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment