Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best color of paint for your finger nails?

Well that's a personal choice but some colors look better on darker skin then light skin...but I say go for a french manicure...they look sexy!!What is the best color of paint for your finger nails?
Personality is a key figure... Me... I like to paint my nails what ever my mood is that day... if I'm happy bright red.... sad... Black.... Inbetween.... Pink. Personally... I think you're personality is bright so... I would say a dark pink.What is the best color of paint for your finger nails?
I paint my nails Black, Purple, Red, Blue and sometimes Dark pink... I think those 5 nail colors are the best to paint your nails =]
Ive heard that Lincoln Park After dark is good.
I don't like nail polish, because I am a straight guy... So none!
um... what ever you like...
is this a personal question or are you asking it for you? because if you're asking it for advice for you, it just depends on your skin color and complexion. if you're asking a personal question, then my best color is a very light pink, almost clear, color.
BLACK!





or dark purple.
I like to have the french manicure on my nails the beige nail polish and the white line going across looks very professional

No comments:

Post a Comment